Showing 8 from 12 ItemsToggle Filters
At the beginning of 2003, in a town of Živinice a small artisan shop by the name of Pak centar was founded. The shop’s main services were liquid packaging and powder products packaging, as well as coffee processing, roasting and packaging. Later in 2003, the company introduced a brand new product under the name Dino Kafa, which soon became a trademark of the company, thanks to the outstanding quality of the product and huge popularity among customers.
Omladinskih radnih brigada br. 162, Živinice
The main activity of Bihacka pivovara (Bihac Brewery) is the production of beer and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as wholesale and retail of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Vinička bb, Bihać
The main activity of the factory Srebrenicanka is the processing and preservation of potatoes. The basic products of the company are: • Pommes Fries – 1000 g and 2500 g packs (premade and quick frozen potato fries) • Potato Slices – 750 g and 2500 g packs (premade and quick frozen potato chips) • Potato Rosti – 750 g and 2500 g packs In addition to these products, in the near future Srebrenicanka plans to expand the production line of potatoe based products (with emphasis on the production of croquettes), and intends to provide its customers with a variety of frozen fruit and vegetables to choose from. Srebrenicanka Ltd. Srebrenica is a relatively young factory that has just entered the food market, but in a very short period of time the company managed to attract a large number of customers thanks to the quality of its potato products. The factory currently exports 80% of its products to a foreign market, while the other 20% of products are sold on the domestic market. Since the beginning of 2015, Srebrenicanka has signed a partnership agreements with agricultural communities, companies and individual farmers, in the interest of securing the required quantities […]
Maršala Tita bb, 75430 Srebrenica
EDO-SLAD Ltd. had its humble beginnings back in the 70’s of the past century, when the Kamaric family opened a pastry shop in small village of Dobosnica near Lukavac.
22. Divizije 48, Gračanica
Since 1999, the company is also engaged in the production, packaging and sale of VEGAMIX – a condiment made of dehydrated vegetables. In 2004 the company is renamed VEGA-MIX Ltd. Zivinice. Today, the main activities of the company are the production and packaging of the spice VEGAMIX, and the exclusive distribution of salt for the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, in close collaboration with Solana Tuzla.
Magistralni put-A 224 Maline, Živinice
The main activity of the company is the production of wheat and integral (whole-wheat) flour. Mlin Nezic began with the production of flour back in 1986. Beginning with a production capacity of 30 tons per day, the mill was developed in 1990. as a private company “Eurotrans”, which was at first conceived as a public transport company.
Sarajevska bb, 76250 Gradačac
The main business of Menprom is the production of high quality meat products and lunch meats made from chicken, turkey and beef. “Production of domestic products of superior quality”, is a clear motto of Menprom Meat Industry, a family company founded in 1998.
Ahmeta Kobića bb, Gornja Tuzla